Amiodarone Review Paper
Review Amiodorone and answer the following questions:
- What conditions does it treat?
- What part of the body does it work in?
- What symptoms are being treated?
- What contraindications would prevent the nurse from giving this drug?
- What nursing assessments should be performed before you give this drug?
- What is important for the nurse to monitor after giving this type of drug?
- What are some common adverse/side effects associated with this drug?
- What are dangerous or serious adverse/side effects the nurse would monitor for if any?
- What should the nurse teach the patient about these effects if applicable?
- What should the patient watch for and report? Amiodarone Review Paper