Denver School of Nursing Week 7 Populations in Actions Discussion
Step 1 Reflect on your proposed research question or problem of interest.
Step 2 Post a response to the discussion board responding to the following questions:
- Who/what is the population of interest in your proposed study, and why is this population being used to consider the research question?
- What is the difference between target and accessible populations?
- What is the target population for this study?
- What is an accessible population for this study?
- How will the sample reflect the target population?
- What exclusion criteria exist, if any?
Step 3 Develop a PICO question that fits your search for literature
Step 4 Read and respond to two other students’ posts by Friday 11:59pm MT. Denver School of Nursing Week 7 Populations in Actions Discussion