FIU Nursing Role & Scope Ethics in Professional Nursing Practice Discussion
1. Think about the ethical theories and approaches in this section and the moral conflicts you have experienced in the past. Have you used one of these approaches to resolve a conflict? Which theory or approach have you used?
2. Has there ever been a time when you have experienced the dilemma of having to make a choice that you know will affect the well-being of another individual? Have you ever experienced moral suffering?
3. New nurses have not necessarily developed their own professional boundaries when they begin practice. They may violate a boundary without even knowing they crossed it (Maes, 2003). What signs might alert you to a potential professional boundary violation or crossing?
4. Think about the questions posed in this section in relation to the distribution of scarce healthcare resources using Rawls’s veil of ignorance. Then answer the same questions taking your own circumstances into account. Do you come up with the same answers to the questions? Explain your rationale.
· Select two question and explain them separately
· Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per DQ, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph.
· All answers or discussions comments submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association(APA) (7th ed.) ISBN: 978-1-4338-3216-1
· Minimum of two references, not older than 2015. FIU Nursing Role & Scope Ethics in Professional Nursing Practice Discussion