NUR 590 Evidence Based Project Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to write a review of the research articles you evaluated in your Topic 5 “Evidence-Based Practice Project: Evaluation of Literature” assignment.
A literature review provides a concise comparison of the literature for the rea
der and explains how the research demonstrates support for your PICOT. You will use the literature review in this assignment in NUR-590, during which you will write a final paper detailing your evidence-based practice project proposal.
In a paper of 1,250-1,500, select eight of the ten articles you evaluated that demonstrate clear support for your evidence-based practice and complete the following for each article:
- Introduction – Describe the clinical issue or problem you are addressing. Present your PICOT statement.
- Search methods – Describe your search strategy and the criteria that you used in choosing and searching for your articles.
- Synthesis of the literature – For each article, write a paragraph discussing the main components (subjects, methods, key findings) and provide rationale for how the article supports your PICOT.
- Comparison of articles – Compare the articles (similarities and differences, themes, methods, conclusions, limitations, controversies).
- Suggestions for future research: Based on your analysis of the literature, discuss identified gaps and which areas require further research.
- Conclusion – Provide a summary statement of what you found in the literature.Benchmark – Part B: Literature Review. NUR 590 Evidence Based Project Paper